I only scored 2 points this time. Here is the recap:
- I said that Zach and Rene had most things pegged. They did. +1
- No NFC +1
- No iPad Mini +1
- iPod touch +1
- Old Model touch <$200 -1 (They just kept the $200 model at the same price and the new one becomes a premium choice.)
- No “pipeline” comment -1
- I got the “spirit” of the camera right, but it didn’t get 10 MP. +0
- And the Front facing camera did get 720p. (Hooray!) +1
- No iPhone 5 specific software feature. -1
This last point is the only thing that disappoints me about the iPhone 5. Don’t get me wrong, I am not disappointed by the phone. I am disappointed that I didn’t get a surprise at the announcement. Petty, I know. I am quite happy that my wife and friends on the 4S get to have all of the software features that iPhone 5 users will get.
Also, no luck on my bonus prediction. I thought AirPlay direct might be one of the ways they helped calm users disgruntled by the new port. Hopefully someday.